Choose the license you need below. If you are not sure what license you need, visit our Guided Licensing Wizard.
IMPORTANT: To ensure faster processing, if you are applying online and have previously been issued a license by the Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering, you must link your existing license to your online account. Learn how by visiting the How to Link Your License to Your Online Account information below.
Apply for a Pari-Mutuel Occupational License (Racing and Jai-Alai)
Apply for a Cardroom Occupational License
Apply for a Slot Machine or Combination Occupational License
- Slot Machine Business Entity
- Slot Machine Professional Individual
- Slot Machine General Individual
- Slot Machine/Cardroom/Pari-Mutuel Individual Combination
- Slot Machine Certified Educational Facility
*ORI FL925185Z must be used when submitting electronic fingerprints for Slot Machine Occupational Licenses.
- How to Create Your Online Account
- How to Find Your Existing or Previous License Information
- How to Link Your License to Your Online Account
- How to Upgrade Your License to a New License Type
- How to Find Fingerprint Information
Note: If you have previously applied for your license, you may check your application status.