PMW Operations has moved, our new address is 4070 Esplanade Way, Tallahassee, Fl. 32399. Our new phone number is 850.794.8130 or contact us at PMW-Operations@flgaming.gov or by FAX 850.536.8714.
Choose the license you need below. If you are not sure what license you need, visit our Guided Licensing Wizard.
Renew or Manage a Pari-Mutuel Occupational License (Racing and Jai-Alai)
Renew or Manage a Cardroom Occupational License
Renew or Manage a Slot Machine or Combination Occupational License
- Slot Machine Business Entity
- Slot Machine Professional Individual
- Slot Machine General Individual
- Slot Machine/Cardroom/Pari-Mutuel Individual Combination
- Slot Machine Certified Educational Facility
*ORI FL925185Z must be used when submitting electronic fingerprints for Slot Machine Occupational Licenses.
View Discontinued License Types
The following license types will no longer be offered for renewal. If you were looking to renew one of these license types, please use the Guided Licensing Wizard or the Apply for a New License to determine what license you will now need.
- Cardroom Supervisor Combo (Discontinued)
- Cardroom Employee Combo (Discontinued)
- Slot Machine Business Employee (Discontinued)
- Slot Machine Professional Individual Combo (Discontinued)
- Slot Machine General Individual Combo (Discontinued)
- Slot Machine Business Entity (Please note that only the “No Combo” version of this license has been discontinued. Any business seeking a Slot Machine Business Entity License will now be receiving a combination license that allows the business to provide goods and services related to the pari-mutuel, cardroom, and slot machine aspects of a pari-mutuel facility.)
- How to Create Your Online Account
- How to Find Your Existing or Previous License Information
- How to Link Your License to Your Online Account
- How to Upgrade Your License to a New License Type
- How to Find Fingerprint Information
Note: If you have previously applied for your license, you may check your application status.